Model No.: 325/300-8
Packing In color belt , 5SETS in together.
we also have Tractor. Pattern, diamond, rip, big block. Line. Small block etc.
Weight as your requirement.
1. Our factory produce mototcycle/wheelbarrow tyre, inner tube and flap.Good quality; Competitive price.2. Size options: 2.50-4, 3.50-4, 3.00-8, 3.25-8, 4.00-6, 3.50-8, 6.50-8, 4.00/4.80-8 etc.3. Delivery time: Within 20days after receiving 30% deposit. Our daily ouput is large. Almost 3 days for one container1. Our Advantage: We have our own factory for processing Pneumatic Wheel, Solid Wheel fit for hand truck, wheelbarrow, tool cart, wagon and other slow moving equipment2. Standard: Top grade, suitable to exporting to USA, UK, AUSTRILIA, UAE, KSA etc.3. Inventory Control management: MTO production information system, zero inventory.4. Processing base: Yinzhu, Qingdao, China.
5. Supply capacity yearly: 5000 thousands wheels, 1000 thousand barrows.
6. Place of Origin: Yinzhu, Qingdao, China.
7. Feature: With Puncture proof rubber tire, high air-hoding inner tube, tough&Rusproof rim. Large range of size&pattern for your picking out.
8. Exporting standard and quality: No leaks, clean, enough weight, enough quantity, no damage.
9. Suppying period: All the year round.
10. Sizes &Varieties:
We manufactre full range of Tyre&Tube for wheelbaroow wheel, Hand Trolley, hand truck, garden trolley, wagon, tralier...
Main tyre sizes as below: 200X50mm, 3.00-4, 3.50-5, 3.50-7, 3.50-8, 4.00-, 4.00-10, 6.50-8 etc
11. Packing: In bundle, mesh bag, carton
12. Weight/Conveyance: 20GP, 40GP, 40HQ.
13. Conventional Terms of payment:
13.1. After sales confirmation signed, 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.
13.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
14. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.
15. Lead time: 15-30days after prepayment is arrived.
16. Minimum Order: 1 X 20' FCL.
17. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.
18. Contact person ( salesl manager ): Ms. Fancy
If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price.
Welcome to our manufactory, Yiinzhu, Qingdao, China to visit!
For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.
|400-8 Big lug tyrre&tube||3.3USD-4USD||3.3kg-4kg||COLOR BELT OR IN BUNDLE|
QINGDAO FUTURE TOOL CO.,LTD
ADD: WUDAOKOU LIUWANG TOWN JIAONAN CITY QINGDAO SHANDONG CHINA
http://qdfuturetool.en.made-in-china.com Contact us if you need more details on Wheel Barrow Tire And Tube. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Tire With Tube、400-8 Lug Tyre&Tube. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Tire And Tube
Premium Related Products